3rd BSBF Webinar on Technology Transfer in Big Science Market
The third Big Science Business Forum Webinar titled: "How Industry and Research Infrastructures can innovate the Big Science Market: The BSBF Technology Transfer Track", will be held on February 18th, 2021 from 09:30 to 12:45 CET. This time the BSBF Webinar will be focused on Technology Transfer in the Big Science market, with speakers from academia: UPM; BSO: F4E, CERN, ESA, EMBL; ILO: PERIIA, CDTI; and industry: AVS TISICS, LEADING, participating in the BSBF2021 Technology Transfer Track.
Title: "How Industry and Research Infrastructures can innovate the Big Science Market: The BSBF Technology Transfer Track"
Date: February 18th 2021
Time: from 09:30 to 12:45 CET
- UPM Big Science – Asunción Gómez-Pérez
- F4E – Victor Sáez
- CERN – Nick Ziogas
- ESA – Niels Eldering
- EMBL – Juergen Bauer
- PERIIA – Paolo Acunzo (BSO Tour the table moderator)
- CDTI - Jorge López Reig (speaker and webinar conductor)
- AVS – Miguel Angel Carrera
- TISICS – Stephen Kyle-Henney
- LEADING – Raul AmarelleIndustry
Content: The Webinar will cover the following topics on Big Science market technology transfer:
- Introduction to Technology Transfer in Big Science and how to improve it from academic/ scientific institution to industry - UPM
- Interview/Tour the table of Big Science organisations on Big Science technology transfer technology - F4E, CERN, ESA, EMBL, moderated by PERIIA
- BSBF2021 Technology Transfer Track: How to participate and apply, step by step - CDTI
- Technology transfer from Industry to Research Infrastructures - Industry: AVS, TISICS, LEADING
The audience will be able to propose questions to each speaker in real-time just after each speaker presentation, and, in addition, will be able to participate in a real-time pool on technology transfer.
Participants need to register in advance following this link to the 3rd BSBF Webinar registration platform.
The agenda is available and can be downloaded here.
Find more events organized by BSBF: click here.