ACTRIS IMP encourages research institutions and companies from the private sector active in the field of aerosols, clouds and trace gases to become an Associate Partner in the project.
Associate Partners are expected to participate actively in ACTRIS IMP and strengthen the voice of ACTRIS data originators and ACTRIS service users. This is a channel for them to participate and affect the shaping of the future research infrastructure ACTRIS. Associated Partners contribute their expertise to the project’s objectives and benefit from the activities undertaken within the project.
- Implementation of standards and operating procedures for long-term observation of atmospheric variables;
- Training of researchers and instrument operators, including international participants;
- Planning of joint ventures with SMEs for development of new technologies for use in atmospheric observations;
- Strengthening the voice of data originators and service users in planning the future of ACTRIS;
- Access to ACTRIS IMP meetings and technical workshops;
- Access to web-based information and optimization of knowledge transfer within the scientific community.
Associate Partners are not charged for participating in the project, but they are expected to cover possible costs related to their activities within ACTRIS IMP. Some limited travel costs may be covered by the project on request, decided on a case-by-case basis.
List of current ACTRIS IMP Associate Partners
|1||Belgium||Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, KMI-IRM|
|2||Belgium||Institut Scientifique de Service Publique, ISSeP|
|3||Cyprus||ERATOSTHENES Centre of Excellence of the Cyprus University of Technology, CUT|
|4||Czech Republic||RECETOX, Přírodovědecká fakulta, Masarykova univerzita (Research Centre for Toxic Compounds in the Environment, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University), RECETOX|
|5||France||Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives, CEA|
|7||France||Université de la Réunion, UR|
|8||Germany||Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Meteorologisches Institut München (Ludwig Maximilians University, Meteorological Institute Munich), LMU|
|9||Germany||Umweltbundesamt (German Environment Agency), UBA|
|10||Germany||TSI GmbH, TSI|
|11||Greece||Raymetrics SA, RAYMETRICS|
|12||Italy||Agenzia nazionale per le nuove tecnologie, l'energia e lo sviluppo economico sostenibile (Italian Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development), ENEA|
|13||Italy||Università degli Studi dell’Aquila (University of L'Aquila), UNIAQ|
|14||Italy||Università degli Studi di Napoli “Federico II” (University of Naples "Federico II"), UNINA|
|15||Italy||Università degli Studi di Urbino “Carlo Bo” (University of Urbino), UNIURB|
|16||Italy||Università del Salento (University of Salento), UNISALENTO|
|17||Poland||Instytut Podstaw Inżynierii Środowiska Polskiej Akademii Nauk, IEE-PAS|
|18||Poland||Uniwersytet Wrocławski, UWr|
|19||Poland||Uniwersytet Śląski w Katowicach, UŚ|
|20||Romania||Al. I. Cuza University of Iasi, UAIC|
|21||Romania||National Institute for Aerospace Research “Elie Carafoli”, INCAS|
|22||Romania||“Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati, UDJG|
|23||Spain||University of Coruña, UDC|
How to apply:
- Fill in the associated partnership form and send it to the ACTRIS Head office (email@example.com).
- Wait for the confirmation from the ACTRIS IMP General Assembly. ACTRIS Head office shall ask from the ACTRIS IMP General Assembly whether there are objections to this particular associated partner.
- If there are no objections, the coordinator invites the applicant by email to sign the confidentiality agreement and to send two signed copies to the ACTRIS Head office.
- Receive a confirmation email from the ACTRIS Head office. ACTRIS IMP coordinator signs the confidentiality agreement making the associate partnership official, and sends one copy back to the new associate partner.
- Be in touch with the ACTRIS IMP national coordinator and get ready to participate in ACTRIS IMP activities.
In case of any questions, please, contact Mikhail Paramonov (firstname.lastname@example.org).