||Tuesday 16 - Thursday 18 October 2018 - Lille, France
This ACTRIS-2 WP3 technical meeting is the last one and during that meeting important discussions will take place regarding the future of the community, the continuation of the quality assurance procedures and the latest developments in ACTRIS PPP. Your presence is very important and highly recommended
|IMT Lille Douai
20 Rue Guglielmo Marconi,
59650 Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France
The meeting will take place in Byron amphitheatre.
The lunch will be held at the “Restaurant Universitaire Sully” (Avenue Paul Langevin 59 650 Villeneuve d'Ascq) which is 10 minutes by walking from the meeting venue.
Please click on this link to register before 30th September 2018.
Note that upon registration, you will be expected to pay registration fees of 36 € covering lunch, refreshments and coffee breaks, as well as the joint dinner cost of 36 €. The acceptable methods of payment are credit card and bank transfer.
||Local host: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the preliminary programme here.
Hotels suggestions can be found in this document. Please book on your own.
||A joint dinner is planned for Wednesday evening at “L’assiette du marché” restaurant (36 € cost), in Lille old town, 10 minutes walking from gare Lille Flandres (61 rue de la Monnaie, 59000 Lille). The dinner costs are not included in the registration fees, and should be paid during the online registration. Further details about the restaurant and how to get there can be found at this link.
How to reach IMT Lille Douai, Lille campuss (20 Rue Guglielmo Marconi, 59650 Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France).
Lille is easily accessible either by road, by high speed train, or plane.
- From Paris Airport (Charles De Gaulle): There are train connections between Charles de Gaulle Airport and Lille train stations (Lille Europe or Lille Flandres which are located a few hundred meters from each others) of 50 minutes. The TGV station « Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2 – TGV » is located in Terminal 2 (between halls 2D / 2F and 2C / 2E) so you can access the TGV station on foot. From Terminals 1 and 3, you can take the CDGVAL free automatic metro to the Terminal 2 nearby the “TGV-RER station Aéroport Charles de Gaulle 2”. You can book your train ticket at www.oui.sncf/.
- From Orly Airport: After arriving at Orly Airport, take the OrlyVal train from either Orly South Terminal (Orly Sud) or Orly West terminal (Orly Ouest) towards Antony station, then transfer to RER B train to “Paris - Gare du Nord”. Then take a train from “Paris - are du Nord” to Lille. You can book your train ticket at www.oui.sncf/.
- From Lille Lesquin Airport: You can take the Lille Airport Shuttle which is located in the drop-off zone, at the level of entrance door A, near the check-in desks and Departures zone. The Lille Airport Shuttle parks in the immediate vicinity of the train station and the "Lille Flanders" metro/tram station (http://www.lille.aeroport.fr/getting-to-theairport/shuttle/).
- You may also fly to London, UK, and connect to Saint Pancras train station, board on the Eurostar (fast train between the UK and France), travel under the Channel, and take off in Lille train station.
- From Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, it may be even easier to take a Thalys fast train straight to Lille (from Amsterdam, Brussels, or Köln).
From Lille Train station to IMT Lille Douai, Lille campus
Lille has two railway stations: Gare Lille Flandres and Gare Lille Europe. Both are accessible by metro.
If you arrive at Gare Lille Flandres, you can directly take the Metro line 1, direction “4 Cantons – Stade Pierre-Mauroy”, and get down at the stop “ Cité Scientifique – Professeur Gabillard”.
If you arrive at Gare Lille Europe, first you should take the Metro line 2, direction “Saint-Philibert” and get down at the stop “ are Lille Flandres”, which is a transfer station. Then you take the Metro line 1, direction “4 Cantons – Stade Pierre-Mauroy” and get down at the stop “ Cité Scientifique – Professeur Gabillard”. It takes 10 minutes by walking from the Metro stop “Cité Scientifique – Professeur Gabillard” to MT Lille Douai, 20 Rue Guglielmo Marconi, 59650 Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France.